- APP : CM Batch JPG Date Changer 1.4.1
- ライセンス : Shareware
- OS : Mac
- 開発者 : iRedSoft Technology Inc
CM Batch JPG Date Changer
Have you been in a situation when you replaced the camera batteries and forgot to change the camera clock to the current date and time or set the wrong date or time like when you wanted to take photos and videos in the new year and set it to the year before ? Happily taking the photos and when you go back and checked, all the dates and or time are wrong. Arrgh! Ive been there several times.
There are applications out there which let you batch change all the file dates to a single date time which would not make much sense. Moreover, those only change the creation and modification date but the Digitized Date and Time in the EXIF header remains unchanged. The EXIF Date is important when uploading to the web especially one of the many cloud based photo storage services.
This app supports JPEG Files Only and supports Date Change for EXIF, Creation and Modification Dates as far back as 1970.
The Batch processing will let you perform the date change to one or more photos at one go.
CM Batch JPG Date Changer supports Backup of the Original Photos.
This application provides different ways to change the dates.
1) You can set all dates and times to be the same (if you want) or just change the date and leave the time as they are.
2) You can also use the Date Maths feature which lets you Add or Subtract Days, Months, Years, Hours and/or Minutes from the current photo dates. And Now you can use the Incremental Date Settings to generate incremental date and time.
3) You can sync all the dates to either the Creation, Modification or EXIF Date.
4) You can also change each photo date and time individually.
The choice is really yours to make depending on the situation.