Buffer Editor – Code Editor
Listed in creativebloq, techworld and wpmudev as one of the best code editors.
Buffer Editor is a POWERFUL code and text editor that lets you easily develop software, view code or take notes on the go. Join thousands of coders who trust Buffer Editor for fast, powerful, and advanced code editing on mobile devices.
Code and text editor you'll fall in love with !
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and iPod touch
• Superfast user interface
• Split View and Slide Over support
• Full Screen Mode
• Tabs. Quickly switch between your open files or terminals.
• Built In Terminal (SSH Client). Multiple terminals in tabs!
• Connect to BitBucket, Github, GitLab, Custom Git, Dropbox, iCloud ,Google Drive, SFTP, SSH and FTP servers
• BitBucket, Github, GitLab, Custom Git (Branch, Clone, Commit, Push, Pull)
• iOS Files app support
• Preview your files in safari with "Preview in Safari" function
• Open from iOS Files app (Link external folders and open multiple files)
• Send files by email
• File search
• Bracket matching/highlight
• Touch / Face ID protection
• Find & replace (including regular expression search)
• Extended Keyboard
• Vim coding support (If you don't need it, don't use it.)
• Unicode support
• Bluetooth keyboard support (Supports all iOS short-cut keys)
• Preview any files supported by iOS including images, PDFs, movies and documents
• iOS "Open In" support, from Buffer Editor to other app – vice versa
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Multiple dark and light themes (Ayu Dark, Ayu Light, Buffereditor, Candy, Candyland, Dante, Dark Blue, Deep Dark, Desert, Dracula, Github, Inkpot, Jellybeans, Mac Classic, Made of code, Monokai, Oceanic, One Dark, Putty, Seti, Solarized Dark, Solarized Light, Spacecadet, Spacegray Light, VSCode Dark, VSCode Light, Wombat, Xcode)
To see the full list of features, including supported Vim commands, please visit
For support please visit