Gridy helps artists draw their digital images using Grid Method Drawing!
Gridy applies a grid to your image, and allows you to use it as a reference when drawing!
Starting a drawing will be easier, as you don’t have to find a complex solution to set up a grid reference on a digital image.
Gridy is here to help artists – from beginners to seasoned vets.
Some Features of Gridy
• Images are imported from Photos app
• Customization of grid row & column count, grid line color and grid line width
• iCloud sync between your iOS devices
• Works in landscape and portrait orientation
• Dark Mode
• Allows a max of 100 row/column count and a minimum of 5 row/column count