XUVER is an exceptionally versatile communication platform that shows 3D designs to anyone who would like to experience it. From private to commercial clients, to other 3D designers: everyone involved in the 3D modeling process has use of XUVER.
XUVER is a 3D multi-user platform, which means that you are able to walk and talk with all interested parties inside a 3D design.
About XUVER’s app
Download our app if you want to view XUVER projects on your mobile device. To view XUVER public projects you need a project link from our website or a link made or given by a XUVER publisher. If you are not a 3D designer but are involved in a 3D project, just ask your designer to share the project to your mobile device.
Multi user – Walk with all interested parties inside a 3D design
Voice Module – Talk with all interested parties inside a 3D design
Avatar walk mode
Fly and Eye level mode
Default 3D project
How to use the app
1. To see the default 3D project click on the app
2. To see a 3D project form a publisher click on the link provided by your publisher. Use XUVER as a default app setting to see XUVER projects on your mobile device
3. To walk around with an avatar click with one finger on your screen
4. To use the fly mode zoom in or out with 2 fingers
5. To talk with others in the project click on the microphone icon
6. To go back to the start-point click on the home icon
Go to www.xuver.com to see our demo projects.
Become a publisher
If you want to publish your SketchUp, Revit, ARCHICAD, IFC or FBX files you need to create an account on our platform.
1. Start a free trial on https://app.xuver.com/trial
2. Download one of our plugins or convertor.
3. Convert your file to an .XR file (xuver resources)
Log into our platform and upload the .XR file. From there, you can check out your model while walking around on your mobile device. But the real fun starts when you start inviting others inside your model. Take everyone on a journey with this mobile and PC browser based viewer.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at: [email protected]