Watch Faces 100,000 WatchMaker
WatchMaker the #1 watch face platform in the world, with millions of smartwatch users, is finally available on iPhone and Apple Watch!
WatchMaker is supported on many smartwatches – please check our website for full list!
One purchase! One low price and over 100,000 watchfaces!
Enjoy 100,000+ watches with WatchMaker: the largest watchface collection and community in the world!
WatchMaker is now available for Apple Watch!!
• 10,000+ watch hands and backgrounds in watch designer!
• Turn any watch into animated wallpaper with digital overlay!
• See a new face with every flick of your wrist!
• Press and hold to play the animation!
• Live photo effects!!
• Animated GIFs!
• Please note some watch features are not currently supported on Apple Watch, e.g. analog hands, weather, battery. These features are supported on other smartwatches with this app!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Collect 1000's of watchfaces or share with your friends!
• Design or customize existing watchfaces!
• Battery Protector – Automatically limit watches with high brightness
to protect battery!
• Animations – Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Cool Text Effects – Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• OpenGL Shaders – Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• Charts, rings, progress bars*!
• 1-Click Widgets* – Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• Countdowns* – Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Stopwatch* – Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Programmable Watches* – use our inbuilt LUA engine to make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium version and unlock all premium watches, get regular content updates and remove ads!
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $3.99 USD/week
– 1 month subscription price starts at $11.99 USD/month
– 12 months subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
Photos – access to save watches on device and set them as Apple Watch faces
Notification – access to receive notifications about updates, new content, app news
* These features are not yet available for Apple Watch but are supported on other watches – please check our website for full list!