SQLiteFlow – SQLite Editor
Two-week free trial! So you can purchase SQLiteFlow after you know you like it! SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
It contains features as described below:
• Manage files. Supports add, remove, duplicate, rename folders, SQLite databases, SQL files, CSV files, etc.
• Supports import database from iCloud Drive by the file picker.
• Supports open external SQL files, CSV files and Filter files.
• Supports open external folders. Requires iOS 13.0 or iPadOS 13.0.
• Supports show recents files.
• Multi-query execution.
• Syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• View, edit or add table data.
• Multiple cells/rows/columns selection.
• View table data with a convenient filter.
• Sort records by tapping on column title.
• Edit blob as hex, show blob as image if possible.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Supports display each table's name and records count.
• Supports let SQLiteFlow(macOS) connect databases in this app.
Drag and Drop
• Supports drag and drop to import or export SQLite databases and SQL files in iPad.
• Supports show records count of each table.
• Supports show total size of each table
• Supports show size of each table's content.
• Supports show size of each table's index.
This feature may help you get more insight about your SQLite databases' data storage information, which may let you see if there're any chances to let SQLite working in a more effective way in your device.
• Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database content into another.
• Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
• Supports import CSV data.
• Supports export table/view data and query result to CSV format.
• Supports multiple windows for iPadOS 13.
• Supports dark mode for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.