Scriptable is an automation tool that enables you to write scripts that integrates with native features of iOS such as files, calendars, reminders, documents and much more.
An extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enables you to present images, tables and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text when you run a script from a Siri Shortcut.
Your scripts can be run from the Scriptable app, from a Siri Shortcut or from other apps using the share sheet extensive or Scriptable’s URL schemes.
Here’s a few examples of scripts you could create:
– Ask Siri whether a web service is down.
– Postpone the next event in your calendar half an hour.
– Check what is currently on TV.
– Manage a list of movies you would like to watch.
– Upload files to an image optimizer and store a URL to the optimized image.
– Receive a notification with the weather report every morning.
– Create todos with prefilled data in your favorite todo app using URL schemes.
– Auto complete of variable names, functions, keywords and properties as you type.
– Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enabling you to present images, tables, websites, HTML and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text.
– Support for input and output parameters in Siri Shortcuts.
– Easily schedule rich notifications to run your scripts periodically.
– Work with files and directories from third party apps using File Bookmarks.
– Synchronise scripts to all of your devices using iCloud Drive.
– Assign one of over 800 glyphs and a color to a script to easily identify it in your directory of scripts.
– Run a script by 3D touching the app icon.
– Run a script from a share sheet and process the inputs.
– Schedule notifications and run a script directly from a notification.
– URL schemes enabling you to run scripts from other apps.
– Support for x-callback-url enabling advanced integration with other apps that support x-callback-url.
– Export and share scripts.
– Example scripts helping you get started creating your own scripts.
– Extensive documentation for all the native APIs you can use in your scripts. Available offline in the app and online on docs.scriptable.app.
– View the documentation in a separate window on iPad.
– Support for dark mode.
– Customise the editor to your liking.