PPHub For GitHub – Developer
PPHub is a GitHub mobile client that supports the iPhone and the iPad. With PPHub, you can always:
– Browse GitHub's Open Source Trends List of Languages Daily/Weekly/Monthly to help you find excellent open source libraries and developers;
– View open source library source files/code;
– Convenient discussion of Issue, Pull request with developers;
– Quick Star, Watch, Fork Open Source Library, Follow Developer;
– Tracking and viewing open source libraries of interest, developer activity information;
– Search for open source repositories and developers you want to find;
– Check out the open source libraries and developers that you own/collect/focus on;
– Quickly share open source libraries and developers with your friends;
– Modify most personal data;
– Support Handoff relay, so that you can connect with Mac quickly;
– Check the GitHub link of the clipboard to quickly open source libraries and developers;
– Integrated Browser Plug-in to quickly view open source libraries, developers;
If you have any suggestions or bugs, you can inform me through the feedback function of APP or go directly to https://github.com/jkpang/PPHub-Feedback to ask me questions.
If you think PPHub is good, I hope you will give a good comment as a encouragement.
Privacy Statement: PPHub will not collect any information from your GitHub account, after all, I don’t even have my own server…..