Juno Connect is a client app for Jupyter, an interactive cloud-based computational environment, where you can combine code execution, rich text, mathematics, plots and rich media.
When you write code in Juno Connect, the actual computing is happening on a remote Jupyter server, giving you access to virtually unlimited computational resources from your iPhone or iPad. You can either connect to your own Jupyter server — directly via HTTP/HTTPS, or by establishing an SSH tunnel with local port forwarding — or use cloud computing services, such as CoCalc, Azure Notebooks or Binder.
• Jupyter has support for over 40 programming languages, including Python, R, Julia and Scala.
• Produce rich output with your code: HTML, images, videos, LaTeX, and custom MIME types, all wrapped into a single notebook file.
• Leverage big data tools, such as Apache Spark, from Python, R and Scala. Explore that same data with pandas, scikit-learn, ggplot2, TensorFlow.
• Full-featured notebook editor provides complete development environment on your iPad or iPhone, with full hardware keyboard support and extended on-screen keyboard — as well as other Jupyter features, such as code completion driven by your server's kernel.
• Connect to your server easily and securely with SSH tunnel using local port forwarding.
• Launch Juno Connect in Split-screen mode alongside other apps on iPad. Run notebooks with documentation, terminal, or other code editor in front of you.