Cleora is an advanced developer tool for testing and documenting APIs. It lets you create HTTP requests, inspect server responses, open multiple WebSocket connections at once and save common messages for reuse.
Cleora supports landscape and portrait mode and multitasking, it works great with on-screen and attached hardware keyboard.
– Send requests to HTTP endpoints, add custom headers and query parameters.
– Edit http body with a great line-numbered text view or drag and drop a file.
– Inspect the most recent HTTP exchange: view the request as it was sent and the received server response.
– Open connections to WebSocket endpoints, add custom headers and query parameters.
– Keep multiple connections to the same URL or different URLs open at once.
– Switch between active and historic connections and browse connection history.
– Compose text messages in a line-numbered text view or drag and drop a file to send data.
– Save commonly used messages as templates alongside the connection.
– Browse exchanged messages with timestamps in the connection history.
Cleora is free in offline mode. You can browse an existing project and make edits and create new requests. Please, subscribe for connecting to servers.