Discover nearby Bluetooth peripherals and inspect their services for information and characteristics.
• View information and signal strength for all peripherals and devices, updating in real time as you move around.
• Get battery level for your own Apple devices (signed into the same primary iCloud account).
• See model identification broadcast by devices around you, mapping the Apple device identifier to the marketing name.
• Extract software and firmware version strings from devices broadcasting this information.
• Read any characteristic's value, even for services not well known and are custom to the device being interrogated.
Constant use of Bluetooth connectivity can drain your device's battery. Bluetooth connectivity is only used when this app is in the foreground and up to a few seconds after being backgrounded.