Appfigurate is a suite of tools for iOS and watchOS developers and testers. Appfigurate provides secure runtime configuration for iOS and watchOS, apps and app extensions. Simulator and Device.
* Suffering from slow compilation and deployment times? Speed up development and testing by removing the edit/compile/deploy cycle, when you just need to change your apps configuration.
* Multiple test environments? Reduce your Xcode projects complexity by removing custom build schemes. Build, deploy and test just one app.
Appfigurate consists of:
* Appfigurate app – both a Simulator and Device build – to allow you to configure your apps at runtime.
* Appfigurate library – a small static XCFramework to embed into your apps.
* Examples – Objective-C and Swift.
Download the free Appfigurate SDK (including Appfigurate Simulator build) today from http://github.com/electricbolt/appfiguratesdk
* Appfigurate uses digital signatures to sign and verify configuration payloads. (2048-bit RSA with SHA256)
* Appfigurate doesn't require a network connection, and it doesn't store your secrets in the cloud.
* Execute custom action methods to go beyond basic property manipulation.
* Apply configuration to your iOS app when running UI automation (XCUITest) tests.
* Safely embed sensitive information such as server URLs into your app with our encrypted strings feature.
* Change the configuration of any embedded app extension (Action, Keyboard, Intent, Photo Editing, VPN, Share, Today…)