A leading allergy journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “Allergy” app is the leading source of information on basic and clinical allergy and immunology. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in allergy research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Download your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
The aim of Allergy is to promote and maintain contact between basic and clinical allergy and immunology. Allergy is an international journal with contributors and readers in all countries. Allergy publishes original articles, reviews, position papers, and short communications (AllergyNet). Original articles of special interest are accompanied by editorial comments.
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is an association including 42 National Societies, more than 7,400 academicians, research investigators and clinicians aimed at:
– promoting basic and clinical research
– collecting, assessing and disseminating scientific information
– functioning as a scientific reference body for other scientific, health and political organisations
– encouraging and providing training and continuous education
– promoting good patient care in this important area of medicine.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Allergy can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Allergy subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.